Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

Well, nothing really exciting to blog about. The surgery went really well and I've just been bored and sleepy the last few days. I did learn the hard way to make sure I have food in my tummy before taking the pills. What little food I can have anyway. I can't wait to eat a real dinner. Chicken soup, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, and yogurt just isn't cutting it! And it's back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to that at all. Our manager is gone for the next 6-8 months for National Guard, and the replacement doesn't know anything and making us do stupid busy work.
Dylan's hand is looking a little better. Keeping my fingers crossed that he didn't actually break it. It's pretty bruised looking, but the swelling has gone way down and it doesn't seem to hurt him that much. It is kinda stinky though. And he was telling me about playing football at school today. :( I think he's on a mission to make sure it breaks. Which is really bad news cuz he wants to make the traveling baseball team this year.
Anyway, that's all I have to update on. Nothing else happening here. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Candy said...

Ha, he is on a mission to break his hand. That is so funny, what a little stinker.